New Hope Pit Bull Rescue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Volunteer Meeting!

Go down

Volunteer Meeting! Empty Volunteer Meeting!

Post  DiamondTiger Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:52 am

I just wanted to post a little note and thank everyone for coming to the meeting yesterday, and say that it was really great to finally meet you all... for real! Very Happy I'd love it if you all would look over the package Alicia passed out yesterday and let us know what you'd really like to get involved with. And just to reiterate what we said yesterday, we're open to suggestions and ideas and your input is truly welcomed and appreciated. Very Happy

Oh! One more thing... I'd like to add a page to our web site to give our volunteers recognition. If you all could send me a picture (you can post it here or send it to kr@nhpbr.org with the subject line "Volunteer Bio") with a short bio of yourself and tell me why you chose Pit Bull rescue... I'd really appreciate it. Smile Once we get positions worked out, what you all want to do within the rescue, I'll put that information on your bio as well.
DiamondTiger
DiamondTiger

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-12-13

http://www.nhpbr.org

Back to top Go down