New Hope Pit Bull Rescue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foster Home Coordinators

2 posters

Go down

Foster Home Coordinators Empty Foster Home Coordinators

Post  lpyrbby Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:33 am

This position is VERY similar to the Adoptions Coordinator position. Here is a breakdown of the responsibilities that come with this position:

- Make initial contact with potential foster home after application is received.
Via either email or phone
- Call and check references, both personal and veterinary.
Guidelines/"cheat sheets" will be provided
- Schedule and perform home visits.
- Once foster home has been approved, ensure they receive a copy of the Foster Home Manual and Report Log.
- Maintain contact with foster homes to ensure any questions are answered and that dogs are being properly cared for and nourished.
- Will work closely with Intake Coordinator and Adoptions Coordinator.
- Foster Home Coordinator must also have the ability to tell a potential foster home "No, we cannot approve you at this time."

Additional duties will be added as deemed necessary.
lpyrbby
lpyrbby

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-12-09

http://www.nhpbr.org

Back to top Go down

Foster Home Coordinators Empty FOSTER Home Coordinators

Post  semper4ever26 Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:55 pm

Hello ,I am new on here but i saw this postion and i would love to have a chance at it .I do not work so I have more free time then i know what to do with , plus I am very good at people skills. Also I'm a very fast learner. I want to make sure every animal has a chance , so if you can get them out of a shelter and even into a foster home theres a great chance they will be adopted. I just want a chance to make a difference and i believe this is it .
thanks for reading and good luck finding the right person.
lesa lee

semper4ever26

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum